Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» PU Raw Material||» PU Raw Materials||» Engine Hood PU Self-skinning Foam|
Engine Hood PU Self-skinning Foam
Product Code : 27
- Engine Hood--PU Self-skinning Foam based items are extensively utilized to design automotive parts like saddles for motorbike, steering wheels, headrest and armrest of car chairs, bumpers, spoilers and door handles.
- Commonly referred as integral skin foam or ISF and integral skin molded foam, this PU item contains in built recyclable quality plastic sheet inside its core.
- Advanced manufacturing technique is used to develop the compact structure of this PU foam.
- It is preferred over its commonly used PU counterparts in terms of its higher density and better mechanical and physical attributes.
- It can also be obtained in low density specification as per customers’ demand.
- This foam is capable of minimizing production cost of different automobile parts and can prolong their service life.
The advantage of polyurethane foam raw material:
- The ISF or manmade skin foam is the outcome of chemical synthesis between polymer polyol and polyether PPG. The molecular mass of ISF ranges between 3000 to 6000 and its grafting density is lower than 40%.
- The integral skin molded Engine Hood--PU Self-skinning Foam helps to enhance strength of the outer part of produced automotive items.
- Although POP or polymer polyol is scarcely used to formulate ISF based items, yet its inclusion helps to enhance mechanical attributes and diameter of ISF items.
- Moreover, POP has a key role in raising atomic weight. Due to its minimal hydroxyl value, POP has good solubility level which is required to upgrade the features of ISF based products at affordable project cost.
- These are some of the key reasons why POP is used as an essential element for producing ISF items in overseas countries nowadays.
Other Products in 'PU Raw Materials' category