Polyurethane Flexible Foam For Mattress and Cushion
Specially composed two component polyol is extensively used in Polyurethane Flexible Foam For Mattress and Cushion with low resilience properties. The proportion of its two components has been modified to make it suitable for mattress and pillow utilization purpose. Mattress topper pads and pillows made of this foam promotes optimum comfort and provides ultimate relaxing sleeping experience to their users for high visco elastic properties of this foam. This low resilience foam assists in maintaining proper posture of body without affecting comfort factor.
The low resilience properties of this Polyurethane Flexible Foam For Mattress and Cushion can be adjusted as per the specifications like flexibility, firmness or softness level required by the customers.
Specification of PU Slow Recovery Foam :
Cream time (s)
Gel time (s)
Tack free time (s)
Free rise density (kg/m3)
Advantages of PU Slow Recovery Foam :
- The porous pattern of this foam contributes to its breathable quality
- It has extensive applications in different fields.
- This foam quickly reacts with the fluctuation in temperature and is capable of controlling pressure applied on it.
- This foam can be washed via washing machine under 60 degree C temperature sans affecting its original condition.
- Stable attributes and long lasting quality